VAL
Token

Rent a Car

  • Val Rental
  • Twitter
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • Q and A White
 

Why VAL Token

Val Car Rental and Val Mobility are a Mexican/Canadian family-owned company located in Cancun and Puerto Vallarta (Mexico).

 

The pandemic has taught us many things and one of them is that people still love to Travel and everyone is eager to get out there again!

 

As a Car Rental and Transportation company, we need to evolve as every company must do to grow. That's why we have decided to create our very own Token, which for obvious reasons is called VAL Token.

You must be asking yourself "Why would I invest in a project like this?", and that's a great question!

 

Every time we reach a Lottery Value of $6,000, you have a chance to win a, 7 days/6 nights trip for 2 to the Riviera Maya in Mexico with airfare, ground transportation, 5-Star All-Inclusive Hotel, Passes to Xcaret park, and $1,000 spending money!

Every 1 VAL Token gives you 1 ticket for every Lottery, all you need is to do is buy and hold your Val Tokens!

In addition to having our Lottery, when paying with your VAL Token, you will receive a 25% discount at Val Car Rental and Val Mobility

And most importantly, because 1% of all Val Rental's sales is reflected in our locked liquidity wallet, which guarantees a constant price increase of our token even if there is no movement in the VAL Token sales.

Go to Pancakeswap and buy your tokens!

How does it work?

For every 1 VAL Token, you will have a chance of winning the Lottery! As long as you hold your VAL, you'll automatically enter into any future Lotteries.

 

Make sure to subscribe so we can let you know when you've won the Lottery! Winners that are not registered will be Airdropped their prizes*

(View note at the end of the page)
 

VAL Lottery Prizes

VAL CAR RENTAL LOGO2-02.png
VAL CAR RENTAL LOGO2-02.png
VAL CAR RENTAL LOGO2-02.png
VAL CAR RENTAL LOGO2-02.png
VAL CAR RENTAL LOGO2-02.png

2-way flights for 2 to Cancun

6 nights at a 5 Star All-Inclusive Hotel in the Riviera Maya

Car Rental for 7 days

2 day passes to Xcaret

$1,000 USD Spending money

If you're a Registered Winner and you'd rather not travel, you will receive 70% of the prize value (Airdropped to your wallet), the remaining 30% will be sent 10% to Marketing Wallet, 10% to Val Rental Investment Wallet, and 10% to Locked Liquidity.

What's the purpose of VAL Token

Besides being a great Lottery Token, we have way bigger plans for the near future! We're creating our very own Rewards system called VAL Points which are backed by VAL Tokens. Val Rental clients will receive VAL Points for every dollar spent which will be redeemable at Val Rental and partner companies. Also, expect our VAL Club NFT's with exclusive discounts and much more!

Our
Managing Team

Jaime
Jaime A.
CO-FOUNDER
CEO
Santiago
GENERAL MANAGER
Santiago
Jaime
Jaime
CO-FOUNDER
MARKETING
TOKENOMICS
REWARDS PROGRAM MANAGER
Javier
CO-FOUNDER
OPERATIONS MANAGER
Gradient

 Roadmap

Tokenomics

VAL CONTRACT:
V2 - 0x39ee9afdd2b7530fbb4ed14b5472f5c56390e269
TOKENS & TAX DISTRIBUTION:
TOTAL SUPPLY: 1,000,000,000
Chart Token Distribution.png

VAL Diagram

 
 
 
 
cancun_edited.png

Win a trip for 2 to the Riviera Maya in Mexico!

2-way flights for 2 to Cancun

6 nights at a 5 Star All-Inclusive Hotel in the Riviera Maya

Car Rental included for 7 days

2 day passes to Xcaret

$1,000 in CASH

Logo%20Val_edited.png
you win.gif
 
 
 
Whales.png
ANTI WHALES PROGRAM, only a maximum of 10,000,000 VAL Tokens will be considered for the Lotteries per wallet; meaning the maximum odds each holder has of winning a lottery is 1%. And wallets with over 1% do not receive tokens from redistribution.